. . . won’t take alcohol-carrying passengers at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport, Daniel Pipes reports. The relevant city commission effectively goes along with this as an easy way out. He’s worried about this concession to sharia, rightly so. Egad, considering all that is forbidden by the Koran, what’s next?
- Living in fear in the US of A wp.me/p1s9p-25g 3 hours ago
- Cheshire cat wp.me/p1s9p-25c 2 days ago
- The Virginian on Palin as president, FYI. moneyrunner.blogspot.com/?spref=tw 4 days ago
- If Palin were . . . what??!! wp.me/p1s9p-25a 4 days ago
- They called him Silent Cal . . . wp.me/p1s9p-258 6 days ago