A Blue Line passenger, a white man 30 or so, in nice (expensive-looking) brown leather jacket and giving the appearance of an easy-going, inoffensive, non-confrontational fellow, dark hair neatly cut, neither swarthy nor bearded -- a passenger, in short, who calls attention to himself in no way -- rises at Pulaski, westbound, stands at the door as the train slows and stops.
- RT @rogerlsimon: They say you're overheated comparing Obama admin to fascism, but how does fascism differ from this? twitchy.com/2013/05/20/bom… 31 minutes ago
- Intimidation: a rare peek into a Justice Department leak probe wapo.st/115Hzqg via @washingtonpost 6 hours ago
- Who says there are problems with big govt.? wp.me/p1s9p-24q 3 days ago
- Priests, money, what hurts the church wp.me/pF7yX-4N 3 days ago
- Priests, money, what hurts the church wp.me/p1s9p-24o 4 days ago