|You have this Christian quirk about gay marriage. Hey, you were practically born with it.You become a latter-day Bartleby the Scrivener(apologies to Herman Melville, wherever he is, and if there’s a heavenly niche for great writers, that’s probably his location).That is, you’d prefer not to be the photographer at a gay wedding.You do not intend to interfere with the gay ceremony.
You will not call out from the congregation your objection when the minister or judge asks, if he or she does, whether anyone has an objection to the procedure.
You will not (let’s say, anyhow) write a letter to your local editor or, God forbid, blog the matter.
You just, like Bartleby, prefer not, for your quirky Christian reasons, to be the photographer.
What’s more, you reside and work in New Mexico.
- About Brad Pit’s “Fury” . . . wp.me/p1s9p-2pq 10 hours ago
- Don Harmon’s a stand-up guy too, also failing to take courage test . . . wp.me/p1s9p-2pn 15 hours ago
- The invisible Camille flops again . . . wp.me/p1s9p-2pm 15 hours ago
- RT @peddoc63: Labor Force Participation rate🔰🔰 #FlipTheSenate @YoungBLKRepub @jjauthor #tcot @MorrisDL2 http://t.co/ycip6219qh 1 day ago
- RT @feeonline: Nobody can access all the information that would be needed to plan an economy. at.FEE.org/1rEO2L9 @jeffreyatucker http:/… 1 day ago