A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The entire political establishment is in an uproar over our latest report on voter fraud.
Since yesterday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son Patrick has resigned from his position as campaign Field Director, and the Arlington County Police have now opened a criminal investigation into the fraud exposed by Project Veritas.
And after she was grilled about our report on CNN, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to admit what the vast majority of Americans have known all along: . . . .
- A Fordham graduation wp.me/p1s9p-24s 12 hours ago
- RT @rogerlsimon: They say you're overheated comparing Obama admin to fascism, but how does fascism differ from this? twitchy.com/2013/05/20/bom… 13 hours ago
- Intimidation: a rare peek into a Justice Department leak probe wapo.st/115Hzqg via @washingtonpost 20 hours ago
- Who says there are problems with big govt.? wp.me/p1s9p-24q 4 days ago
- Priests, money, what hurts the church wp.me/pF7yX-4N 4 days ago