A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The entire political establishment is in an uproar over our latest report on voter fraud.
Since yesterday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son Patrick has resigned from his position as campaign Field Director, and the Arlington County Police have now opened a criminal investigation into the fraud exposed by Project Veritas.
And after she was grilled about our report on CNN, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to admit what the vast majority of Americans have known all along: . . . .
- Hillary, she’s quite the slugger wp.me/p1s9p-2lg 1 day ago
- Let Israel crush Hamas - yes! wapo.st/1pfK3lD via @washingtonpost 3 days ago
- Passed without a second (or first) reading, it’s a lovely bill wp.me/p1s9p-2kZ 3 days ago
- @changeillinois Many call war a crime in the first place, for one thing. Hamas began this round of rocketing, Israel defending self. 4 days ago
- @changeillinois And we know that how? Israeli justice blind, as it should be. 4 days ago