This guy, Larry D. Harwood, is so good here, it's hard to pick one quote over another. Let this stand for the whole. He is an evangelical Protestant who taught philosophy at Franciscan-related Viterbo U., in LaCrosse, Wisconsin when he wrote this in 2002(and still does teach there). He is speaking of "praise worship" in Protestant churches, having noted that some Catholic parishes were trying to imitate it.
- A Fordham graduation wp.me/p1s9p-24s 14 hours ago
- RT @rogerlsimon: They say you're overheated comparing Obama admin to fascism, but how does fascism differ from this? twitchy.com/2013/05/20/bom… 15 hours ago
- Intimidation: a rare peek into a Justice Department leak probe wapo.st/115Hzqg via @washingtonpost 21 hours ago
- Who says there are problems with big govt.? wp.me/p1s9p-24q 4 days ago
- Priests, money, what hurts the church wp.me/pF7yX-4N 4 days ago