A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The entire political establishment is in an uproar over our latest report on voter fraud.
Since yesterday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son Patrick has resigned from his position as campaign Field Director, and the Arlington County Police have now opened a criminal investigation into the fraud exposed by Project Veritas.
And after she was grilled about our report on CNN, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to admit what the vast majority of Americans have known all along: . . . .
- The dreary state of Illinois: Quinn says keep the momentum wp.me/p1s9p-2kr 22 hours ago
- Niacin doesn't help heart, may cause harm, study says lnkd.in/bwh24Nf 1 day ago
- A bummer: Niacin doesn't help heart, may cause harm, study says usat.ly/YhWWec via @usatoday 1 day ago
- Blow, blow, thou Senator Durbin, blow hard! bit.ly/1nFqzCM 3 days ago
- Jet tragedy gives Putin opportunity for peace. Opportunity? Come on. - Chicago Sun-Times: suntimes.com/opinions/28733… 3 days ago