A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The entire political establishment is in an uproar over our latest report on voter fraud.
Since yesterday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son Patrick has resigned from his position as campaign Field Director, and the Arlington County Police have now opened a criminal investigation into the fraud exposed by Project Veritas.
And after she was grilled about our report on CNN, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to admit what the vast majority of Americans have known all along: . . . .
- Holder recuse self? ln.is/www.vdare.com/… 4 hours ago
- ISIS "tremendously well-funded," says SecDef. By whom? ln.is/reut.rs/4e5Ds via @reuters 8 hours ago
- Illinois' 2011 income tax hike blues goo.gl/Qw2spe via @illinoispolicy 8 hours ago
- Get a load of this Karen Lewis helper on what's anti-black and what isn't. ln.is/bit.ly/fY9Ns 10 hours ago
- “ISIS beheading children systematically” ln.is/wp.me/7NjdA 12 hours ago