- Bible publisher vs. HHS mandate wp.me/p1s9p-24w 14 hours ago
- 'Is Oak Park Hosting the Next Gosnell?' wp.me/pF7yX-4Q 16 hours ago
- 'Is Oak Park Hosting the Next Gosnell?' wp.me/p1s9p-24u 20 hours ago
- A Fordham graduation wp.me/p1s9p-24s 1 day ago
- RT @rogerlsimon: They say you're overheated comparing Obama admin to fascism, but how does fascism differ from this? twitchy.com/2013/05/20/bom… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: political correctness
”It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed.” [Ashley] Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.
Police will only say “multiple people” are involved.
By Jim Bowman | | |