A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The entire political establishment is in an uproar over our latest report on voter fraud.
Since yesterday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son Patrick has resigned from his position as campaign Field Director, and the Arlington County Police have now opened a criminal investigation into the fraud exposed by Project Veritas.
And after she was grilled about our report on CNN, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to admit what the vast majority of Americans have known all along: . . . .
- Republicans can be nasty too. Palos' Sean Morrison security guards in on it. ln.is/suntimes.com/U… Via @cstearlyoften 8 hours ago
- Quinn's Muslim group has nothing to day about Islamic State's beheading of American newsman. Nice going, Pat. ln.is/bit.ly/oODZg 8 hours ago
- No i-d, no voting in Illinois? Nope, says constitution amendment referendum on November ballot. ln.is/bit.ly/g2ZMC 8 hours ago
- The skinny on embryonic stem cell research as helped by ALS ice bucket dousing. ln.is/bit.ly/CeI2i 8 hours ago
- Takes more than Israeli bombs and bullets to kill these Gaza people, caught squirming at their funeral. Wow. ln.is/bit.ly/1Lfsy 8 hours ago