A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The entire political establishment is in an uproar over our latest report on voter fraud.
Since yesterday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son Patrick has resigned from his position as campaign Field Director, and the Arlington County Police have now opened a criminal investigation into the fraud exposed by Project Veritas.
And after she was grilled about our report on CNN, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to admit what the vast majority of Americans have known all along: . . . .
- To like Ike or not to like Ike, that is our question wp.me/p1s9p-2fV 12 hours ago
- Truax one, Oberweis nothing per Chi Trib in U.S. senate race wp.me/p1s9p-2fU 1 day ago
- UNIONS FOR DILLARD VS. RAUNER . . . wp.me/p1s9p-2fT 1 day ago
- Chi Trib endorses Truax for U.S.@senator wp.me/p1s9p-2fS 3 days ago
- Ash Wednesday: Two Episcopal Moments wp.me/p1s9p-2fR 4 days ago