A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The entire political establishment is in an uproar over our latest report on voter fraud.
Since yesterday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son Patrick has resigned from his position as campaign Field Director, and the Arlington County Police have now opened a criminal investigation into the fraud exposed by Project Veritas.
And after she was grilled about our report on CNN, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to admit what the vast majority of Americans have known all along: . . . .
- Checking Media Matters in re: Fox's Megyn Kelly "blatant lie" — Jim Bowman disq.us/8jec49 42 minutes ago
- Those children at the border? It's the drug war, stupid. - cafehayek.com/2014/07/the-gr… 1 day ago
- The dreary state of Illinois: Quinn says keep the momentum wp.me/p1s9p-2kr 2 days ago
- Niacin doesn't help heart, may cause harm, study says lnkd.in/bwh24Nf 3 days ago
- A bummer: Niacin doesn't help heart, may cause harm, study says usat.ly/YhWWec via @usatoday 3 days ago