Rep. Joe Walsh, subject of today’s page-one screamer,
Freshman U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh, a tax-bashing Tea Party champion who sharply lectures President Barack Obama and other Democrats on fiscal responsibility, owes more than
- By: BY ABDON M. PALLASCH Political Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Published: Jul 28, 2011 05:21PM
has been the man Sun-Times editors love to hate for a week now, ever since he got up close and personal with the self-described Compromiser-in-Chief in the debt-ceiling fight:
* Debt talks: Dick Durbin a voice of reason; Joe Walsh a screamer
WASHINGTON In the ongoing deficit negotiations, Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) is at all the White House meetings and is one of the bipartisan Gang
- By: LYNN SWEET blogs.suntimes.com/sweet
- Published: Jul 22, 2011 05:07PM
* Editorial: Joe Walsh has a loud voice, but nothing to say Joe Walsh is whats wrong with Washington.
The Republican freshman congressman from Chicagos northwest suburbs is the poster child for the uncompromising and vitriolic style
- By: Editorials
- Published: Jul 27, 2011 04:44AM
I didn’t realize Walsh was that effective. Or that he encapsulated what’s wrong with Washington. A Chicago newspaper reader learns something new every day.