|You have this Christian quirk about gay marriage. Hey, you were practically born with it.You become a latter-day Bartleby the Scrivener(apologies to Herman Melville, wherever he is, and if there’s a heavenly niche for great writers, that’s probably his location).That is, you’d prefer not to be the photographer at a gay wedding.You do not intend to interfere with the gay ceremony.
You will not call out from the congregation your objection when the minister or judge asks, if he or she does, whether anyone has an objection to the procedure.
You will not (let’s say, anyhow) write a letter to your local editor or, God forbid, blog the matter.
You just, like Bartleby, prefer not, for your quirky Christian reasons, to be the photographer.
What’s more, you reside and work in New Mexico.
- Rauner a puzzle to Oak Park’s Sen. Harmon at Elmwood Park Town Hall wp.me/p2cpa4-1UN 21 hours ago
- Rauner a puzzle to Oak Park's Sen. Harmon at Elmwood Park Town Hall wp.me/p1s9p-2xH 21 hours ago
- Rauner a puzzle to Sen. Harmon at Elmwood Park Town Hall wp.me/p1s9p-2xA 21 hours ago
- Curiosity a balm to Cardinal in this life and the next wp.me/p1s9p-2xw 2 days ago
- Jim Bowman: Curiosity a balm to Cardinal in this life and the next: sun-tim.es/1EjRSQ2 2 days ago