A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The entire political establishment is in an uproar over our latest report on voter fraud.
Since yesterday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son Patrick has resigned from his position as campaign Field Director, and the Arlington County Police have now opened a criminal investigation into the fraud exposed by Project Veritas.
And after she was grilled about our report on CNN, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to admit what the vast majority of Americans have known all along: . . . .
- Chicago archbishop and U.S. EPA in this "fight" together: Take that, climate change! blithespirit.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/chi… 6 hours ago
- The Republican candidate for AG in 2014, Paul Schimpf -- "Trust a retired marine, not a machine" -- campaigned... fb.me/225HuWlSz 6 hours ago
- Should Hillary call Pope Francis for some ideas. He has lots of them. fb.me/7uxBeiOaL 10 hours ago
- Maybe Hillary should call Pope Francis about this. He has lots of ideas. nysun.com/national/centr… 10 hours ago
- Bob Secter's "deeply conservative base" gets me. Like Bob's frequent alerts to deeply liberal bases. Scary. chicagotribune.com/news/local/pol… 15 hours ago